Last updated: Tuesday, December 29, 2020
a handful of tips
- To reach 100% you must: Complete all quests (24) every year, earning the title of true mage and completing crests, save all endangered students (50), collect all reds (20) and collect gold (200). Bricks and get all 167 character tokens. In addition, you must buy each additional character token, red bricks and spells;
- Destroy everything you find: collecting studs grants you the title of "True Mage" and is also useful for purchasing characters and other bonuses in Diagon Alley;
- If you didn't get the True Wizard title in a certain level, don't worry, you'll have to replay each level anyway to collect the bonus items. However, before repeating them, it is worth collecting red bricks with score multipliers - they add up to x3840, which allows you to collect a large number of pins;
- Some characters have special abilities, for example, those with a book can read the markings on a cupboard and open it, goblins pick locks (they have keys), while characters using dark magic can reach previously inaccessible places;
- If you're having trouble finding a specific bonus, look for the red brick marking locations;
spells and magic skills
In the guide, spells are called abbreviations - check the table to see which abbreviation corresponds to which spell. They are grouped in the order you place them in the game. Each spell/skill learned gives you a gold block.
TO USE: You will not receive a gold stone for mastering the Time Turner skill.
Wingardium Light / Dark Magic
(WL) / (DM)
The most used spell: lifting objects. / Dark Magic - the equivalent of (WL) for bad character.
Create a beam of light - use it against the fel lasso.
Temporarily increases strength. It is used to pull chains.
The sun is shining
Lumos Upgrade: Allows ranged attacks.
ride the broom
A passive skill, you can fly on a broomstick after learning it.
Slows the target or freezes an object. Eliminate the Cornish Pixies.
Disarms (throws) an enemy.
A passive ability that allows you to talk to snakes.
Allows you to change your character to any of the others available.
Dealing with Mandrakes
You learn that you must wear ear plugs and place the creature in a pot.
Turn a bogeyman into something fun.
You will learn how to handle Buckbeak and how to ride him.
A passive skill. The future can be read from tea leaves.
I'm waiting for a guard
A defensive spell used to eliminate dementors.
A passive skill. You can go back in time - in some rooms you will find clocks.
It ages you and gives you a beard, thanks to which you can overcome the barriers that such people demand.
Destroys silver objects and turns them to dust.
As in previous LEGO games, the rivets indicated values:
Talk - 10
Gelb - 100
Azul - 1.000
Lila - 10.000
On each level, in each year, you'll find Hogwarts shields, each made up of four parts:Gryffindor(Putrefaction),Slytherins(verde),barrel-barrel(Gelb),Ravenclaw(Blue). You earn a gold brick for completing each crest.
There are a total of 167 pieces in the game. After collecting you have to buy the character inmalkin ladyto be able to use them in Free Play mode. No[Characters]section you will find a list of all the characters in the shop order.
A total of 50 students must be rescued in the game. You get a gold brick if you help each one of them.
There are a total of 20 red bricks in the game (plus 4 available from the start). Each time you find a red stone, you must send it to him with an owl.Eeyelops Owl Emporium, where you can unlock various bonuses after purchase. Below is a list of red bricks, their cost (in parentheses) and where you can get them.
1. Singapore (75,000) -Estufa 2 (M3.31)
2. Character Token Detector (250,000) -Dungeons (M4.41)
3. Drop Redemption (125,000) -Harry's Room (M2.16)
4. Character screws (75,000) -Great Hall (M1.3)
5. Score x2 (200,000) -Belfry (M3.33)
6. Score x4 (400,000) -Slytherin Dorm (M2.14)
7. Score x6 (600,000) -Muggle Artifact Room (M2.9)
8. Score x8 (800,000) -Boys' bathroom (M1.5)
9. Score x10 (1,000,000) -Level 2 Potions (M4.43)
10. Character Token Detector (250,000) -Quadribol (M3.26)
11. Regenerated Hearts (50,000) -Equipment room (M4.50)
12. Extra hearts (75,000) -Caster Class Basement 1 (M4.40)
13. Invincibility (500,000) -Dumbledore's Office (M2.10)
14. Red brick detector (250,000) -Blocked section (M1.7)
15. Hogwarts Coat of Arms Detector (250,000) -Corvinal Community Hall (M2.21)
16. Detector Goldziegel (250.000) -Eulereiturm (M3.35)
17. Natal (80.000) -Quarter from Lufa-Lufa (M2.19)
18. Get Ghost Bolts (99,000) -Uhrturmhof (M3.28)
19. Quick Magic (75,000) -DADA Class 2 (M4.46)
20. Fast you (60,000) -Waldweg (M3.24)
There are 200 gold stones in total:
24 golden bricks - for completing each level
24 gold bricks - for the title of "True Wizard" in each level
24 gold bricks - for completing the Hogwarts shield in each level
50 gold bricks - to save students
34 Golden Bricks - Scattered around Hogwarts
16 Gold Bricks - for completing each class at Hogwarts
12 Gold Stones - available at the Eeylops Owl Emporium
10 Gold Bricks - for completing each level in Gringott
4 Goldziegel – im Keller des Leaky Cauldron
1 gold brick - in Diagon Alley
1 gold stone - in Knockturn Alley
royal wizard bar
At any level, you can earn True Wizard status for any year by accumulating enough Studs. Just destroy everything you find. Point multipliers make things easier that you can get when you get the matching red bricks. In exchange for filling the screw bar, you will receive additional gold.
Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley
The door leads to Hogwarts - you enter the castle, where you can move freely through the rooms or go to the marked location to complete a story quest.
The board allows you to replay levels even in Free Play mode where you can choose which character you want to play with.
Go upstairs to reach a room where you can watch all the movies you've seen so far.
In the store, you can buy bonus figures collected during the game.#1. in the dressing room#2You can transform into a created suit.
Eeylops Owl Trade Center
In the shop you can buy 12 Gold Bricks#1for a total of 6,600,000. At the top you will find Red Bricks#2, which, having found them, you can buy and get various bonuses. Activate them in Menu -> Bonuses.
Wiseacre Wizard Accessories
You can find some additional spells in the shop.#1and enter the codes on the board#2.
Borgin and Burkes- All the gold bricks you collected are kept in this shop. Once you get all 200, head to the store to play a bonus level.
In Gringott's Bank you can play 10 bonus levels and combine all the skills you've learned throughout the game. You can access the vaults after collecting 5 gold bricks. Each next level requires 5 more bricks to unlock.